10 Exhibition Essentials every Exhibition participant should definitely pack
Participating in an exhibition as a seller can sound fun, but it can be quite taxing and exhusting if proper planning is not done. Following are some of the must have things which should be packed when going to participate in an exhibition.
- Marketing Banner / material for your Brand or Product
– A big marketing banner / brand presence is must for any exhibition participant. The more the marketing material you can carry and distribute the better it is.
- Your visiting Cards – This is one of the most important things to carry. If you were not able to carry enough business cards, then you will have to rely on the visitors book as a backup measure. But hope it does not come to that.
– A sticky tape is very essential. Keep multiple sizes and quantity depending on your requirements.
– Large scissors ca be very handy.
– A must have, as you might need to open packed stuff.
- Visitors Book
– Really useful to build up your contact list over time.
- Measuring Tape
– Especially Required if you are selling products, such as furniture, apparels, etc.
- Document : Product Inventory. Price and Best Offer list
– If you are selling the products you made, it very important to have a price and inventory list to guide you in pricing them fast. When the customers start to pour in you don’t want to be caught off-guard and fumbling for the prices or for checking their availability. The availability of the products will keep changing as your products get sold out. Some, people will ask for discounts and will heavily place their purchase decision on the same, You will need a list stating what is the last price which you are willing to take.
- Lucky box to Collect customer data.
– Many times interested passerby’s won’t engage with you in your stall. It could be because they are short on time, they have got tied or you stall is already too crowded. In such a case it is the best option to place a bowl where anybody could drop their business card, or write down their contact details and drop. You can organise a lucky draw at the end of the exhibition out of this bowl and email all the participants about the winners and the information to collect the prizes.
- Eco-friendly carry bags to give to the customers.
– These could be paper bags, non-woven bags or cloth bags, depending on your budget.